Big, Small, we’ve seen it all! We service, supply and install
Aluminum Doors & Entrances
This is the most typical type of commercial entrance and is the most commonly used. It also happens to be one of our specialties as we have extensive knowledge in different aluminum door applications, systems and manufacturers. We also have great relationships with industry leaders to ensure the most competitive prices and product availability. Who said it wasn’t good to have options!?
Our services range from a service call to repair, replace, or adjust any type of hardware or aluminum door application, to installing a new vestibule with sidelights and a transom, to a complete retrofit package of replacing your existing entrance with new.
To top it off, we’ll also take care of all of your architectural door hardware needs by equipping you with the best:
- Locks: electric strikes, deadlatches, handles, cylinders, mag locks, panic bars or trims
- Hinges: butt hinges, bomber hinges, offset pivots, continuous hinges or a center hung application
- Closers: low grade, medium and heavy duty as well as concealed overhead or in floor
- Weather Stripping & Seals, Sweeps & Thresholds
- Misc Hardware: latch protectors, door stops, kickplates, door viewers and more
- Automatic Operators
All Glass Doors
Yes, we do this this too! No big deal… For those looking to stand out above the rest, and embrace the future of glass, try enhancing your entrance with one of our all glass options.
We service, supply and install All Glass Designer Doors including:
- Patch Hardware Glass Doors
- Laguna Glass Doors
- Sliding Barn Doors
- Magneo Automatic All Glass Sliding Doors
- Concealed Overhead Automatic Operators For All Glass Doors
- Balance Doors
- Service Parts and Hardware: Electronic locks cut into glass, locking ladder pulls, rail locks, concealed closers, pivot and arm assemblies and more.
Door & Window Glass
If your door lite, sealed unit or window is cracked, smashed, or literally in pieces, give us a call to get your entrance cleaned and boarded up for everyone’s safety. Boarding up prevents unwanted visitors from entering your business, and leaves your building much more secured than the broken piece of glass. However, this is just s temporary solution and it’s best to get the glass replaced as soon as possible.
We also provide other glass services such as office partitions, mirrors, stairwells, and handrails/balcony glass.
Steel Doors & Frames
Steel doors and frames come in different gauges, preps, thicknesses, swings and sizes. There are also a number of add-ons that can be bundled in your order like: a full length welded security astragal bar, window kits, vents, overhead stops, mail slots and more. We offer a wide range of products including but not limited to:
Steel Frames: Welded, Expandable, Knock Down, Thermal, Fire Rated and Custom
Steel Doors: Honeycomb, Insulated, Temperature Rise, Tack Welded, Dutch, Fire Rated and Custom
Hollow Core, solid core, hard core, ANY CORE!
We have also had major success installing wood doors into some sliding barn style door applications as well as laguna doors and some automatic slider applications.
We also offer fire rated wood doors, window kits and vents.