Automatic Sliding Doors
Soon everything will be automatic, why not start with your doors?
Automatic sliding doors are convenient and are a great way to improve your entrance’s functionality and look. Many customers also feel much safer with sliders as they come equipped with safety beam sensors as well as dual acting motion detector sensors to prevent any unforeseen injuries caused by the misuse of doors.
Sliding doors also have many different options available that most people are not aware of. They can be set to one-way mode, reduced open, hold open, or night mode and can be integrated easily with electric locks and card reader systems. They can be offered in glass, aluminum or steel and can be fire rated.
So whether your looking for a manual, ICU, single, all glass, bi-parting or telescoping slider, we’ve got you covered.
- Single Slide Fixed Sidelite – One moving door / one is fixed. Fixed door does not break open (Mostly Interior)
- Single Slide Full Breakout – One moving door / one is fixed. Fixed door breaks open (Exterior Doors)
- Surface Mount Single Slide – Slider is mounted onto the wall instead of inside of the opening and there is no fixed door. Single door covers small opening width and parts one way. (Not shown above)
- Bi-Parting Fixed Sidelite – Two active doors slide away from each other and also break open. The fixed Doors do not break open (Mostly Interior)
- Bi-Parting Full Breakout – Two active doors slide away from each other and also break open. The fixed doors break open. (Exterior Doors)
- Bi-Parting Surface Mounted – Slider is mounted onto the wall instead of inside of the opening and there is no fixed door. Two active doors slide away from each other. (Not shown above)
- Telescoping – 2 Sliding doors / one fixed door. 2 active doors slide together to provide a 2/3 door opening size. Perfect application for smaller width openings as it increases the clear opening size to 2/3 of the width rather than 1/2 width with a single slide.
We also service and install automatic drive-thru windows for restaurant applications. Our drive-thru windows have a body sensor for a hands-free opening as well as an auto lock feature upon close. There are many styles of drive-thru window applications we provide. We even offer manual drive-thru windows where you effortlessly push and pull open.
Specialty Sliding Door Systems
- ICU – Sliding doors to meet specialized access needs while providing an air-tight positive latching in both automatic and manual sliding door. Different models available with antimicrobial paint and different air seal requirements
- Isolation – Designed to meet the criteria for airborne Infection Isolation Rooms
- X-Ray – Lead lined aluminum doors with lead glass for X-Ray lab requirements
- Cleanroom – Used in providing airlocks in laboratory settings requiring a sterile environment ISO 3 & ISO 5
- Heavy Duty Industrial – Available for large openings and heavy sliding doors.
- Refrigerator – For sliding doors in refrigerators with insulated door panels. For larger door openings
- Blast resistant – Designed to meet UFC 4-010-01 anti-terrorism standards for blast resistance in a sliding door